Emergency Pediatric Dentist — Nashua, NH
Fast, Gentle Care for Hurting Smiles
Despite all your best efforts to keep your child happy and healthy, it’s no secret that accidents just happen sometimes. So what would you do if your child suddenly broke a tooth or woke up with a searing toothache? Waiting it out could make the problem worse, but going to an emergency room could cost you unnecessary time, money, and hassle. Instead, all you have to do is give Simply Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics a call! We offer fast, gentle care for hurting smiles when your family needs it most.
Why Choose Simply Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics for Emergency Pediatric Dental Care?
- #1 Pediatric Dentist with Over 15 Years of Experience
- #2 Calming Sedation Dentistry Available for Maximum Comfort
- #3 Dental Insurance Welcome & Flexible Financing Available
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
If your little one experiences a dental emergency, don’t panic! Having an experienced team like ours here at Simply Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics in your corner can take some of the stress out of these scary situations. Take a deep breath and follow these steps:
- Call us as soon as you can: As soon as it is safe to do so, call our practice. We’ll schedule your child for an appointment so we can see them as quickly as possible, and we’ll walk you through basic first-aid for handling your child’s situation until you arrive.
- See your Nashua emergency pediatric dentist: When you arrive, Dr. Kalali will see your little one right away. Once she has provided any necessary pain relief, she’ll review her findings with you and work to create a custom treatment plan for your child with you.
- Get your child the fast, gentle care they need: With a variety of services, the latest technology, an orthodontist, and a pediatric dentist all under one roof, we are well-equipped to handle practically any dental emergency. Your child’s comfort and well-being will always be our top priority, and they’ll be back to enjoying a happy, healthy, and pain-free smile before you know it!
The Most Common Pediatric Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s not always easy to tell if your child needs urgent attention. We trust your instincts as a parent and encourage you to call us right away as soon as you notice that something is off about your child’s smile. Over the phone, we’ll help you determine if your little one needs to be seen for an emergency appointment. We’ll also give you personalized instructions for how to manage their symptoms and keep the problem from getting worse. Below, you’ll find some important information about handling the most common dental emergencies we treat.
Understanding the Cost of Pediatric Dental Emergencies
Every dental emergency is different. Some issues will require personalized restorations or complex procedures, while others may only need a simple filling or antibiotics. The only way to know for sure how much your child’s dental emergency will cost to treat is to come see us for an evaluation. Fortunately, emergency visits themselves are relatively inexpensive, and most services used to treat a dental emergency are covered by dental insurance. If you don’t have dental insurance, we’ll be happy to help you explore your options for making your child’s care affordable, such as CareCredit financing.
How to Prevent Pediatric Dental Emergencies
We can all agree that it is better to avoid an emergency rather than treat one after it’s happened. A shockingly high number of dental emergencies stem from decay and other problems that could have easily been prevented with a few healthy habits. Make sure your child is practicing great oral hygiene at home, that they’re not putting their teeth at risk, and that they come to see us twice a year for checkups.
Complete Orthodontics Dentistry for Infants Dentistry for Toddlers Dentistry for Children Dentistry for Teens Special Needs Dentistry Explore All Our Services